Monday 28 April 2014

Yo! Listen up, meat bags~*


There's no denying it, guys. I know you all have a small but everlasting boner for me. The stories, the tweets, the pictures... you're eating it up. And I love it. So good work, team! BUT if you really want to make me the happiest little clam in the sea, then what you're going to have to do is spoil ol' Misty with some $$$ for a... ~*~ N E W * S U M M E R * W A R D R O B E ~*~. If I'm going to blaze a trail of sin and destruction through Montreal this summer with my pal LadyRedLips (while we both spend your hard earned cash, I may add), then I want to be dressed to the goddamn NINES while I do so.
You wanna see my pretty pink feet in some killer shoes? Well, step up to the plate and buy me some. You want me to Tweet a picture showing off a sexy dress (and silky legs) before I go out dancing with Lady? Well, better spoil me a lil' then. That said, I'm still going to keep writing stories and posting dumb shit even if you tightwads DON'T pony up some dough. Only because I genuinely love to do so.

So, I scratch your back, you scratch mine (that's only if I permit you to touch me, of course ; ) )

I have PayPal. My email is mistressmisty90@gmail.com. Get to it, weenies. And remember, when sending me money, consider me a pal or... like family, alright?

XXOO
Mizz Mist~

3 comments:

  1. You rock, Miss Misty. I love how light-hearted and playful you are. Your blog is a real treat! thank you!

    ReplyDelete