Saturday 5 April 2014

WEBCOMIC LOVE




This looks a lot like my Saturday night "getting ready" ritual


Hey guys! Do you like webcomics? You do? What a coincidence, so do I! What about fucked up webcomics? Me too! Man, we sure have a lot in common. Simon Hanselmann's "Megg Mogg and Owl" comics are just the right amount of hilarious and fucked up, with a cast of characters that worm their way in your heart. It kind of worries me how much this comic speaks to me and how much I can relate to it, because all the characters are always within spitting distance of losing their shit or on the verge of a drug induced mental breakdown. Oh well. We are who we are, right guys?! Anyway, here is the link to his Tumblr where you can find a huge chunk of his work FOR FREE, you guys! And who doesn't love free stuff?
--->  Girl Mountain
(And, if you love his stuff as much as I do, he has his book "Life Zone" available to buy on spacefacebooks.com. Okay, done gushing now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment